Transient Voltage Suppressors (TVS)Под заказ Заказать Узнать цену
Microsemi Corporation (MSCC) is a world leader in the design, fabrication, qualification, and supply of Transient Voltage Suppressors (TVS). TVS diodes provide critical protection by going into avalanche breakdown within no more than a few nanoseconds after a strike, clamping the transient voltage, and routing its current to the ground.
Applications include military and medical equipment, telecommunications, computers and their peripherals. Microsemi also provides protection to the electronics of engine control systems in the sophisticated avionics and aerospace industries. Between 2,000 and 5,000 Microsemi TVS devices have been deployed, per plane, across all major commercial airframes that are now in use throughout the industry. The company's TVS products are used in various flight-critical applications including flight control systems, multiple engine control units, and actuator controls, as well as a variety of power distribution, environmental control, communications and instrumentation systems.
The company offers a broad portfolio of both uni- and bi-directional discreet plastic TVS devices with power levels from 600W to 130kW. The qualification test plans and reliability monitoring provided for all these products are in line with the best industry standard practices.
- Wide voltage and power range of both unidirectional and bi-directional TVS devices
- Industry-leading applications support and solutions for DO-160 and special requirements
- Innovative packaging technology
- Low capacitance signal protection
- Controlled die foundries, assembly, and screening locations
- Extensive electrical test capability and continuous reliability monitoring